Vistas Technolabs Private Limited (“We”/ “Us”/ “Our”/ “Company”) operates a platform (https://onecode.in/) (“Website”) which connects new age digital first brands with “relevant” sellers (i.e. OneCoders) to sell their products and services to trust deficit, less tech savvy users by building trust through assisted sales and support.
We value the trust placed in Us by data subject (“You” / “Your” / “yourself”) which refers to any natural and/or legal person or entity, who is competent to enter into binding contract, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 ( the “User”).
To avail service/ product/ facilities on Our Platform, Users are required to provide certain User Information and non-personal information which may include: a) Your name, b) Your mobile/ contact number, c) email address, d) sex, e) age, f) address; g) PayTM Wallet and/ or bank account details, h) login and password details, i) details of any of Your transactions made through Platform, j) details about Your activity on Platform including but not limited to recording/tracking Your IP Address, pages or websites You have visited through the usage of cookies etc., k) information related to Your queries, request, questions, comments, customer support, clarifications etc., submitted by You by mail, telephone, fax or any other means, l) details about Your finances that You provide to Us or collected by Us through Our partner branders and any third party, m) geolocation information, n) demographic information, o) your occupation, interests, and the like, and/ or p) SMS for OTP. The User Information as supplied by the Users enables Us to improve Our sites, provide You the product the most user-friendly experience.
We need to use the User Information and non-personal information for You generating Your one time and universal promo code (for example one@Your first name) and offer You an opportunity to earn money by recommending products and services of the partner brands through in person conversations or through any other means of communication, including the following purposes:
- All required information is dependent on the services/ product/ facilities offered by Us and/ or partner brands and we may use the User Information to, maintain, protect, and improve Our services/ product/ facilities and for developing new services/ products/ facilities;
- To ascertain whether to approve Your membership on the Platform when You apply for availing the same;
- Identifying You when you sign-in to Your account, on the Platform;
- Processing transactions in Your account;
- Contacting You about the status of services/ product/ facilities being availed by You through the Platform for example, to inform You of changes to or the termination of any such facilities, or to respond to a question, comment or complaint;
- Complying with legal requirements, including those imposed by laws, regulations, court orders, and regulatory guidelines, policies and procedures;
- Detection of suspicious transactions, including transactions involving fraud, money laundering or terrorist financing activities;
- Managing invoicing, accounting and information security services related to Your transactions with Us or Our partner brands;
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, other Users, its partners, employees, service providers, or the public;
- Internal management purposes, including planning, resource allocation, policy development, quality improvement, compliance, monitoring, audit, evaluation and reporting;
- Improving the Company’s services/ product/ facilities by sharing the User Information with such service providers engaged by the Company, without limitation, for website hosting, maintenance services, database management, Web analytics, and improvement of Our Platform;
- Managing Your communications preferences;
- Maintaining Your records;
- When you contact Us, either directly or indirectly, we may keep a record of your communication to assist Us and You in ensuring that You get the best from our services and/ or;
- If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, You will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our Platform of any change in ownership or uses of User Information.
Neither our Platform nor Our product/ services/ facilities are directed to children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with User Information, we will delete such information from our files immediately.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about Your computer’s/mobile connection to the Internet, including the browser type, the server connection, the area code associated with Your server, IP address, when You access the Platform (Your IP address is a number that lets computers/mobile attached to the Internet know where to send You data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify You personally. We use this information to deliver Our web pages to You upon request, to tailor Our Platform to the interests of Our Users, to measure traffic within Our Platform and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where Our visitors come.
Some of the Platform’s features and services may not function properly if Your cookies are disabled
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES:
Accordingly, every User agrees and acknowledges that accessing Linked Site through links provided on the Platform will solely be at the Users discretion.
We share the User Information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, fraud or abuse or protect the rights, property and personal safety of the Company, its partners, customers, employees, other Users, service providers or the public or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- We may provide it to third parties and their affiliates, agents, sub-contractors to perform certain technological and administrative services and to provide Us services. Our service providers and partners may be asked to serve as platform providers, process transactions, verify customer identities and information, performing vault/delivery services, host and administer Our Platform, process and store data and fulfil other technology related functions on our behalf, to help Us with our business activities such as emailing newsletters or offering client service, etc. These third parties are authorized to use your User Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In some cases, service providers maybe collecting User Information and non-personal information on our behalf as well.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, including advertisers, connected sites etc. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends or publish market research.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES:
Every User hereby represents and warrants to the Company that:
- all User Information as provided by the User is true, correct, current and updated;
- all User Information as provided by the User and the provision of such information by the User does not in any manner violate any third party agreement, law, decree, order or judgement;
- all User Information as provided by the User does not belong to any third party, and if it does belong to a third party, the User is duly authorized by such third party to use, access and disseminate such Information;
- the officers, directors, contractors or agents of the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever with regard to the authenticity or veracity of the User Information that a User may provide to the Platform; and
The Company represents and warrants to every User that:
- it shall not collect the User’s sensitive personal data unless such sensitive personal data is collected for a lawful purpose for which such collection of data is necessary; and
- it shall not retain any sensitive personal data for longer than such sensitive personal data is required or can be lawfully used.
We make best efforts to ensure protection of User Information by use of such security measures and programs that We may deem fit for the purpose. We employ best efforts to protect the User Information against any unauthorized, illegal and fraudulent use of such Information by third parties.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store User Information and non-personal information.
All information gathered on Platform is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information You supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the User Information caused to the User, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to an event beyond the control of or attributable to the Company or a force majeure event.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to *●+ (“Grievance Officer”).
|Company||Address and Telephone||Email address|
|Vistas Technolabs Private Limited||1105, Rawal Ji Ka Bazar near Hotel Sun City, Ganga Pol, Jaipur-302002, Indiafirstname.lastname@example.org|